1. DEFINITION AND FUNCTIONS OF COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer, telephone or any other device with information about your browsing on that website. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user, facilitate navigation and make it more comfortable, without damaging your computer.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR ON THIS WEBSITE?
The main objectives of our cookies are to improve your browsing experience. They are an essential part of the way our website functions, as through cookies we obtain information about the way you use our content. For this purpose, we use our own cookies and those of third parties, which allow us to analyse the navigation of users.
All the information that we obtain through the cookies allows us to personalize the contents according to your interests but, in no case, our cookies allow us to obtain personal data, nor can they read data or other cookies that exist in the user's computer. In this sense, we only have access to the personal information that you provide through contact forms.
Specifically, our cookies provide us with the following information:
-The domain name of the provider who gives you access to the network. For example, if your provider is XXX we will only identify you with the domain xxx.es. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that most often visit our website. .
-The date and time of access to our website and how long each user remains on it. This allows us to know the hours of more affluence, and to make the precise adjustments to avoid problems of saturation.
-The Internet address (URL) from which the link to our website started. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the various banners and links pointing to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results, in order to meet the information needs of our users.
-The number of daily visitors of each content. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get a more satisfactory information. The information obtained is totally anonymous, which means that it cannot be associated with a specific and identifiable user.
-The language chosen by each user on their first visit to the website and the restricted space.
-Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
-The activity of the user within the website; links and places where he accesses, pages he visits, searches he carries out, etc. This allows us to improve the functionality of the website and make it more attractive and useful for you.
3. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
With this in mind, the following types of cookies are used on our website:
- Technical Cookies: This type of cookie provides information about your use of the website.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access a web page. Example: When you visit our catalog and select an item(s), the session cookie remembers your selection so that your shopping cart will have the items you have selected at the time of payment. Without session cookies, if you click on CHECKOUT, the new page would not recognize your previous activity on the previous pages and your shopping cart would always be empty.
- Persistent Cookies: They help us remember your information and settings when you visit them later. They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. In order to do so, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
- Third Party Cookies: The Website () may use third party services which, on behalf of Festela, will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
4. DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
The most popular browsers have configuration options and security features that allow you to prevent the installation of cookies and/or other navigation data collection systems on your device.
You can set your browser to redo cookies, but this may block certain functionality or limit access to some content on our website.
You can refer to the steps for uninstalling cookies in the "Help" sections of each browser's web pages:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Advanced. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or your browser's Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or Browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.